New! FPG Child Development Institute and Quality Assist to offer Seven Online Modules for CEU Training Credit beginning in May Self-guided, self-paced online CONNECT Courses designed for CEU or training credit for early childhood teachers will be made available beginning in May 2013. The courses will include rich subject matter with engaging and interactive online learning. The first of a total of seven emerging online courses, Tiered Instruction, will be available in May, 2013.
Early Learning Standards – CEUs are available 24/7 through the NC Office of Early Learning for taking their online Foundations for Early Learning Session. A total of .5 CEUs (half of one CEU) are available here. Plan for the session to take you at least 5 hours to complete.
Statewide Fee-Based - Direct links to online registration for trainings available statewide are below. Check with you local child care resource & referral, Smart Start partnerships, public schools and community colleges for more options.
- Child Care Services Association
- Child Care Resources Inc.
- NC Community Colleges &Ed2Go (online CEUs offered on an ongoing basis, $65 – up to 24 hours)
- Project Enlightenment (Wake Co.)
- Southwestern Child Development Commission
- UNCTV PBS TeacherLine (DCDEE counts only the PreK-K, PreK-2, or PreK-3 courses only; TeacherLine Southeast Certificate as approved contact hours)
Share Events - Over 4,000 visitors search the Institute website every month. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the event name, registration link, cost, date & time.