EEC Rewards & Benefits Login
If you have lost your EEC ID number, send an email to email@example.com. If you were certified prior to July 1, 2010, please contact the EEC office for an updated ID.
Disclaimer: By offering these rewards and benefits to certified early care and school age professionals, the Institute is not endorsing or recommending products or vendors associated with EEC Rewards & Benefits.
New! NC Center for NonProfits Offers Reduced Membership & Resources to Certified Early Educators! Is your program a nonprofit organization? Interested in starting one? Check out the EEC Rewards & Benefits section to access resources and 15% off membership with the NC Center for Nonprofits!
New! Insurance Options Available for Certified Early Educators! MSH Insurance Agency, based in Rocky Mount, NC has partnered with the North Carolina Institute for Child Development Professionals to pilot test offering a variety of insurance products to certified early educators and services for employers who employ certified early educators. Login to the EEC Rewards & Benefits web section to learn more!
Click and Save!
Type in your EEC ID above and get access to benefits and rewards available to certified early educators in North Carolina. Just click on the box for each type of benefit and options will pop up on your screen!
Each EEC ID is unique and is shared with certified applicants via email when a complete application is submitted. Find your EEC IDs your EEC certificate or wallet size card.
Sample Discounts, Benefits & Rewards
- Banking services (checking, savings, lines of credit & loans etc.) at a very low cost
- Coupons for food, bath products, diapers and more!
- Discounts and points to purchase goods and services
- Discounts on early childhood supplies & equipment & shipping
- Discounts on early childhood and school age professional and children’s books
- Free training & CEUs
- Free one-year membership with NC Early Childhood Association
- Health & wellness resources
- Insurance options & tailored plans for early educators and employers
- Resources for programs operating as nonprofit entity
- Work-Life benefits providing access to work-life referrals, legal and financial tools (from tax prep to wills), monthly webinars, and tools.
- And more!
Be an EEC Rewards & Benefits Vendor
The Institute partners with businesses and organizations across the state and nation to provide discounts on goods and services for certified early educators in North Carolina. For more information about how your business or organization can become an EEC vendor, contact Debra Torrence at firstname.lastname@example.org.