EEC Rewards & Benefits Login
To login, type in EEC followed by your EEC ID number below.
If you have lost your EEC ID number, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you were certified prior to July 1, 2010, please contact the EEC office for an updated ID.
Disclaimer: By offering these rewards and benefits to certified early care and school age professionals, the Institute is not endorsing or recommending products or vendors associated with EEC Rewards & Benefits.
Click and Save!
Type in your EEC ID above and get access to benefits and rewards available to certified early educators in North Carolina. Just click on the box for each type of benefit and options will pop up on your screen!
Each EEC ID is unique and is shared with certified applicants via email when a complete application is submitted. Find your EEC IDs your EEC certificate or wallet size card.
Sample Discounts, Benefits & Rewards
– Banking services (checking, savings, lines of credit & loans etc.) at a very low cost
– Discounts and points to purchase goods and services through the EEC Marketplace. See video below.
– Discounts on early childhood supplies & equipment & shipping
– Discounts on early childhood and school age professional and children’s books
– Free training & CEUs
– Free one-year membership with NC Early Childhood Association
– Health & wellness resources
– Insurance options & tailored plans for early educators and employers
– Resources for programs operating as nonprofit entity
– Work-Life benefits providing access to work-life referrals, legal and financial tools (from tax prep to wills), monthly webinars, and tools.
– And more!
The EEC Marketplace offers a variety of discounts. After you login above, click on the pig to access the Marketplace. The video below explains how it works.
Be an EEC Rewards & Benefits Vendor
The Institute partners with businesses and organizations across the state and nation to provide discounts on goods and services for certified early educators in North Carolina. For more information about how your business or organization can become an EEC vendor, contact Debra Torrence at email@example.com.